Using document() with a document containing xi:includes

From: David Cramer <david@thingbag.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 22:02:41 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi there,
I have an xslt that uses document() to open an xml document containing
xi:includes. When I run the xslt directly with Saxon 9.x (including the
-xi:on switch), it resolves all the xi:includes are resolved as
expected. However when I invoke this xslt from within an Xproc pipeline
processed by Calabash, the xincludes are not resolved. Is there a way to
cause the document() function to resolve xincludes when invoked from
p:xslt in Calabash? I've tested this with Calabash 1.0.13-94.

Regards,
David