Re: Using document() from Calabash with a document containing xi:includes

Hi David,

I haven’t tried it myself, but if you look at
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/configuration/configuration-file/
, it seems as if you can specify xInclude="true" there.

Of course you’ll have to point Calabash to the custom Saxon config file
as per http://xmlcalabash.com/docs/reference/cfg.saxon-configuration.html

This seems to work only for PE or EE versions of Saxon.

And you’ll have to rely on an XInclude-capable parser being used and on
the Saxon configuration options being passed to that parser. Don’t know
whether Calabash overrides the parser configuration that a standalone
Saxon would use.

These are just my utterly uninformed and amateurish $0.02.

Gerrit