Re: Permanently sinking output ports

I'm wondering if "hint" is the right word here. If the p:sink attribute is
optional, the graph analysis program logic would be the same plus the
addition of logic to handle the option. Wouldn't it have to be a "required"
attribute to have some positive affect on graph analysis logic?

--
-

Alex G. Muir
Software Engineering Consultant
Linkedin Profile : http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/alex-muir/36/ab7/125
Love African Kora Music? Take a moment to listen to Gambia's - Amadu
Diabarte & Jali Bakary Konteh www.bafila.bandcamp.com Your support keeps
Africa's griot tradition alive... Cheers!