XML Calabash 0.9.36 released

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:59:47 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hello world,

I just released XML Calabash 0.9.36: http://xmlcalabash.com/download/

The only new feature is that it now uses the Validator.nu HTML parser
in p:unescape-markup. This should produce valid HTML5-as-XML.

I also applied a couple of patches that George Bina sent me. George,
hopefully you can incorporate XML Calabash into oXygen without needing
to apply patches and recompile it now :-)

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676