Re: XML Calabash 0.9.36 released

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 12:54:03 +0300
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
CC: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Thanks Norm,

The updated oXygen connector for Calabash 0.9.36 is available from

As the patches we had were integrated into Calabash then users can
easily upgrade themselves to newer versions of Calabash just by
replacing the calabash.jar in the [oXygen]/lib/xproc/calabash folder
with a newer one. Ideally they should also edit the engine.xml file from
the same folder to update the engine/@engineVersion to the newer Calabsh

Best Regards,
George Cristian Bina