Re: XML Calabash 0.9.36 released

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 12:54:03 +0300
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
CC: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Thanks Norm,

The updated oXygen connector for Calabash 0.9.36 is available from
http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/calabashOxygen0.9.36.zip

As the patches we had were integrated into Calabash then users can
easily upgrade themselves to newer versions of Calabash just by
replacing the calabash.jar in the [oXygen]/lib/xproc/calabash folder
with a newer one. Ideally they should also edit the engine.xml file from
the same folder to update the engine/@engineVersion to the newer Calabsh
version.

Best Regards,
George