Re: Usage of FOP in new calabash 0.9.35

"arnaud.malguy@arkarell.com" <arnaud.malguy@arkarell.com> writes:
> I waited for FOP support and now it’s the case ! Great news for me and my project !
>
> Could you give me, please, a sample of step using xsl-formatter with fop and a fop configuration file ?

Sure. Sorry. You don't have to do anything different in the pipeline,
just specify FOP as your FO processor in the configuration file:

<cc:xproc-config xmlns:cc="http://xmlcalabash.com/ns/configuration">
  <cc:fo-processor class-name="com.xmlcalabash.util.FoFOP"/>
</cc:xproc-config>

If you've already got a config file, just add the fo-processor element to it.

You can also specify the processor using a system property:

  -Dcom.xmlcalabash.fo-processor=com.xmlcalabash.util.FoFOP

if you prefer not to have a config file.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676