RE: Trouble getting calabash to run with saxon EE

Its possible that calabash doesn't initialize the processor properly ?

There is a flag to use when using EE

   public Processor(boolean schemaAware)

Not sure if this would cause it to report HE instead of EE

Also  does Calabash.jar have a MANIFEST.INF file in it ? Those can throw you
off.

Make sure you totally remove saxon9he.jar from anywhere that might be
possibly picked up

David A. Lee

dlee@calldei.com

http://www.xmlsh.org