W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > xproc-dev@w3.org > July 2011

Re: Trouble getting calabash to run with saxon EE

From: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 09:25:47 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFtPEJYcY8DTz0ENc1GZ=h-SjL3e8SfK5UxgXk35wrOsCoxcDA@mail.gmail.com>
To: Leif Warner <abimelech@gmail.com>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi Leif,

Okay trying this from the command line

 java -classpath saxon9ee.jar:calabash.jar com.xmlcalabash.drivers.Main
Test-Saxon-DisplayVersion.xpl

product-version="HE 9.3.0.5"

Whereas
java -jar saxon9ee.jar -it:start -xsl:Test-Saxon-DisplayVersion.xsl

product-version="EE 9.3.0.5

I did build the version of calabash I'm running through eclipse adding some
custom steps. Do I need to include the license in the classpath in eclipse
when building it? I did that now just to test the possibility but it didn't
affect the result but I could be doing that wrong if it's needed.

Thoughts?
Thanks


On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 6:48 AM, Leif Warner <abimelech@gmail.com> wrote:

> You're putting the previous classpath first in that.
> For most steps, you only need the saxon and calabash jars.
>
> Why not just try java
> -classpath /mnt/xslt_volume/i4EnrichV4/resources/libs/saxon9ee.jar:/mnt/xslt_volume/i4EnrichV4/resources/libs/calabash.jar com.xmlcalabash.drivers.Main
>
> Also, you can either export the CLASSPATH environment variable, or pass it
> with the -classpath or -cp option.  You don't need to do both, the CLASSPATH
> environment variable gets ignored when you set the classpath with
> -classpath.  This script looks way too complicated.
> -Leif
>
> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm struggling for some reason to get Calabash to run with saxonEE.
>>
>> I've got the following files including the license file in a directory
>>
>> apache-solr-solrj-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> calabash.jar
>> commons-codec-1.3.jar
>> commons-codec-1.4.jar
>> commons-httpclient-3.1.jar
>> commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
>> commons-logging.jar
>> deltaxml.jar
>> htmlcleaner-2.2.jar
>> isorelax.jar
>> jing.jar
>> junit.jar
>> metadata-extractor-2.3.1.jar
>> msv.jar
>> mysql-connector-java-5.1.12-bin.jar
>> saxon-aelfred.jar
>> saxon-license.lic
>> saxon9ee-qc.jar
>> saxon9ee.jar
>> setup-4.18-20100322-personal.jar
>> tagsoup-1.2.jar
>> Test-run-calabash.bat
>> Test-Saxon-DisplayVersion.xpl
>> Test-Saxon-DisplayVersion.xsl
>> xcc.jar
>> xep.jar
>> xmlunit-1.3.jar
>>
>> And the following run-calabash.sh file to execute the process
>>
>> oldPath=$PATH
>> oldCLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH
>>
>> CLASSPATH="$CLASSPATH:/mnt/xslt_volume/i4EnrichV4/resources/libs/*"
>> export CLASSPATH
>>
>> java -Xmx2512m -Xss8096k -verbose  -classpath $CLASSPATH
>> -Dcom.xmlcalabash.phonehome=false
>> -Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.properties
>> com.xmlcalabash.drivers.Main $1 1>> $2 2>&1
>>
>> path="$oldPath"
>> export path
>>
>> CLASSPATH="$oldCLASSPATH"
>> export CLASSPATH
>>
>>
>> When I run a small xsl file that outputs product-version using saxonEE
>> directly from that directory the product-version="EE 9.3.0.5" however when I
>> run the same xsl file via an xproc p:xslt through calabash 0.9.32 I get the
>> product-version="HE 9.3.0.5"
>>
>> So is there a setting I'm missing. I've been searching a while for what
>> could be fixed online but to no avail.
>>
>> Let me know your thoughts
>> Regards
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Alex Muir
>> Instructor | Program Organizer - University Technology Student Work
>> Experience Building
>> http://sites.utg.edu.gm/alex/<https://sites.google.com/a/utg.edu.gm/utsweb/>
>>
>> Come to Gambia, Join UTSWEB
>> http://sites.utg.edu.gm/utsweb/<https://sites.google.com/a/utg.edu.gm/utsweb/>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>


-- 
Alex Muir
Instructor | Program Organizer - University Technology Student Work
Experience Building
http://sites.utg.edu.gm/alex/<https://sites.google.com/a/utg.edu.gm/utsweb/>

Come to Gambia, Join UTSWEB
http://sites.utg.edu.gm/utsweb/<https://sites.google.com/a/utg.edu.gm/utsweb/>
Received on Sunday, 10 July 2011 09:26:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Sunday, 10 July 2011 09:26:25 GMT