Re: Trouble getting calabash to run with saxon EE

Ahhh too simple...

-a, --schema-aware                   Turn on schema-aware processing

java -classpath saxon9ee.jar:calabash.jar  com.xmlcalabash.drivers.Main -a
Test-Saxon-DisplayVersion.xpl

result
product-version="EE 9.3.0.5"

I'm actually interested in the Advanced Optimizer rather than the schema
awareness but hope this speeds up the process on some larger files.

Thanks Much