Re: Trouble getting calabash to run with saxon EE

From: Leif Warner <abimelech@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 23:48:09 -0700
To: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@gmail.com>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
You're putting the previous classpath first in that.
For most steps, you only need the saxon and calabash jars.

Why not just try java
-classpath /mnt/xslt_volume/i4EnrichV4/resources/libs/saxon9ee.jar:/mnt/xslt_volume/i4EnrichV4/resources/libs/calabash.jar
com.xmlcalabash.drivers.Main

Also, you can either export the CLASSPATH environment variable, or pass it
with the -classpath or -cp option.  You don't need to do both, the CLASSPATH
environment variable gets ignored when you set the classpath with
-classpath.  This script looks way too complicated.
-Leif