Re: EXproc: how to use?

Attached is the library I use for the file utils extension with
Calabash.

I extracted from the content of a previous email in this list:
<http://markmail.org/message/syhodx5ytz2pjx4g>

I think the libraries will be published to exproc.org when the group
reaches a consensus on the API. See Norm's answers in the following
email thread:
<http://markmail.org/thread/isepe6f3ixtfax7z>

Hope this helps,
Romain.