Re: EXproc: how to use?

Hello Philip and list members,

Still having trouble with EXProc.  The main thing I want is the “File Utilities” as described on exproc.org :

http://exproc.org/proposed/steps/fileutils.html

Philip helped me out by sending me a partially-completed XProc library.  However, the “File Utilities” steps don’t seem to work, and that’s the foremost reason I’m trying to make use of EXProc.  (My initial request—and Philip’s response—are below for context if anyone wants it.)

Am getting desperate.  I would really REALLY love not to do this stuff by hand…or *gasp* resort to using Ant.

Help!!!  :D

—Tony