Re: Loop over URLs with http-request...how?

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:17:07 +0000
To: Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
On 10 November 2010 21:44, Romain Deltour wrote:

  Hi,

>> I think someone, previously, on this list suggested such a
>> site or place or something like that.  Iíll have to search the
>> archive and see if I can find it.

> You might refer to CXAN, as proposed by Florent Georges

  That sounds like a good candidate at least :-)

  As you said that's a work in progress, and unfortunately I have
not got much time to work on it since then.  But interestingly
enough I was thinking today about working on it again, once I've
released the next revision of the packaging spec :-)

  The thing is, it does not need a very complex website, but yet,
this requires some time to be setup properly.  In a first time, I
am sure we can just have a static website as a way to centralize
and promote XML libraries from one unique place.

  Any help and ideas more than welcome, as well as proposal for
libraries to host: see http://expath.org/lists for the EXPath
mailing list.

http://fgeorges.org/