Re: Loop over URLs with http-request...how?

>  I think someone, previously, on this list suggested such a site or
> place or something like that. I’ll have to search the archive and
> see if I can find it.

You might refer to CXAN, as proposed by Florent Georges in this thread:
http://markmail.org/message/t5kzpal5aoreyhuz

CXAN is based on the EXPath packaging system:
http://expath.org/spec/pkg

A temporary website is available:
http://cxan.org/

It's definitely an interesting topic, but still a work in progress...

Romain.
PS: I'm not involved in CXAN or EXPath, just happen to be interested
in the subject ;)