EXPath Packaging System!

(Sorry for the über-late reply.  End-of-semester stress at school.  :)

Ohh!  This EXpath Packaging System (http://www.expath.org/spec/pkg) looks fantastic!  It's the XML project I have always dreamed about!

Whoever is in charge: please sign me up.  I may be really busy in the upcoming weeks as my current semester draws to a close, but nothing would make me happier than to contribute to this project.

If I may make my first suggestion to the Packaging System:

I propose that each project include one DOAP file.
	DOAP (Description Of A Project, official home) is a general-purpose RDF/XML vocabulary for specifying project metadata (including people, repositories, description, URLs, and so on).  The spec states that it is an RDF/XML language, but I have seen it used as plain XML and personally used it this way as well.
	DOAP makes use of the FOAF RDF/XML vocabulary as well.
	MOAP (Maintenance Of A Project, official home) is a DOAP extension written by another author to fulfill needs the author felt were out of scope of (or unfulfilled by) DOAP.
	All of the above are built upon semantic, established standards, and I feel they would be a valuable addition to the EXPath Packaging System.

That's all for now!  Gotta get back to work on my final project.  :)

—Tony