Re: Default pipeline?

I doubt Norm is thinking this is something that belongs in the XProc spec.

First off an implementation should recommend a suffix ...
Since xproc pipelines are xml they could be
     .xml

why not ?

But following the XSLT convention maybe
     .xpl
     .xproc
     .xpipeline

I think a lot of people are using .xpl but maybe an implementation
should suggest something ?

Once you decide on the prefered implementation suffix ...
the "default pipeline" might be ...

     xproc.<suffix.>
     pipeline.<suffix>
     standard input ....