Re: Xml catalogs and calabash

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:33:47 +0100
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
On 19 July 2010 16:05, Norman Walsh wrote:

  Hi,

> I'll see if I can at least pass the resolver along in the next release.
> I want to do some more agressive refactoring of the resolver stuff, but
> perhaps I can get a workaround in place quickly.

  Another solution would be to provide access to the underlying
processors through the Calabash API (providing access to Jing, Saxon,
etc.  That's what I proposed a few months ago in
http://markmail.org/thread/rpk4z4irp3zmwbom (I needed it to implement
support for EXPath Packaging in Calabash, and I wanted to limit the
changes to Calabash's code base and to make it more general purpose).

http://fgeorges.org/