Re: Xml catalogs and calabash

Erlend Hamnaberg <erlend@escenic.com> writes:
> We have included these rng files in a .jar file which is deployed with
> the application, but we are unable to get hold of these, because the
> current implementation does not pass on the configured catalog resolver
> to Jing.
>
> This really looks like:
> http://code.google.com/p/xmlcalabash/issues/detail?id=90
>
> Are there any known workarounds for this?

I'll see if I can at least pass the resolver along in the next release.
I want to do some more agressive refactoring of the resolver stuff, but
perhaps I can get a workaround in place quickly.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The First Amendment is often
http://nwalsh.com/            | inconvenient. But that is besides the