[Fwd: Re: Calabash source code]

CC to list. sorry.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Erlend Hamnaberg <erlend@escenic.com>
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Subject: Re: Calabash source code
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:17:34 +0200

On Mon, 2010-07-19 at 17:07 +0200, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Erlend Hamnaberg <erlend@escenic.com> writes:
>
> > I need the source code of Calabash 0.9.15, as we cannot (yet) move to
> > trunk, due to some problem with <p:parameters ..> which we have yet to
> > figure out.
> >
> > There are no tags in subversion, so which revision is the "tag" for the
> > 0.9.15?
>
> Sorry for the lack of tags. What are the parameters problems you're having?

Kevin Flynn has explained this in a different mail,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xproc-dev/2010Jul/0000.html

Trying to convert these info p:parameters made it necessary to add a
p:group around everything that needed these parameters for some reason.
This again caused some visibility problems, as the parameters were not
available for the parent of the p:group, so using p:output with one of
the variables we wanted was not possible.

This is probably some lack of understanding of xproc for our part.

--
Erlend Hamnaberg
Systems developer                       + 47 908 26 329  (Mobile)