RE: Getting Dynamically generated error message within output file in p:catch

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 02:27:24 -0500
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi Alex,

I must admit I am not entirely sure what exactly you want to do, but if
you want to access the error message in p:catch, you can refer to the
implicit "error" input port in p:catch. The port contains an XML
document that represents the error: the error code and optionally other
information such as detail message, line number etc.

Regards,
Vojtech

Behalf Of