Re: Getting Dynamically generated error message within output file in p:catch

Hi Vojtech,

I'm trying to output the dynamic exception message within a file.

The following new code derived from your feedback does output the
<c:errors xmlns:c="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc-step"/>
however no mention of which exception occurred which ultimately what I
want to know.

If I remove the try catch and run I'll get an exception message in the
oxygen browser saying that some xml is malformed (which is as a result
of using the saxon:parse function with some bad input).

I want to get that dynamically generate error message (or any other
error message) into an output file and I'm not yet able to do that.

Regards
Alex