Getting Dynamically generated error message within output file in p:catch

From: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 18:49:37 +0000
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>

I have a series of XSLT transformation steps within a try catch
statement. The process fails at one of the transformations and I want
to output within the catch, a file with it's name and a message
containing the error that was generated however after reading the
xproc specs and searching the dev list I don't see a dynamic error
message handling example so was hoping someone could help me out.

Currently I'm outputting into my xml output file within the catch:

<c:file xmlns:c="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc-step"

... XSLT transformations.

select="concat($exception-folder, $fileName, '.xml')">

Regards and happy New Year