Re: XProc confuses me; recommendations for learning?

From: James Sulak <jsulak@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:06:54 -0600
To: David Priest <docs@davidpriest.ca>
Cc: xproc-dev@w3.org
XProc can definitely be tricky to get started with.  The XProc support
in Oxygen is great and worth checking out.

Here are a few:

Norm Walsh's XProc book:

http://xprocbook.com/book/book-1.html

Dave Paswon's Introduction to XProc:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xproc/

A while back I wrote a few blog posts on XProc:

http://www.wordsinboxes.com/search/label/xproc

There are certainly others that I'm forgetting.

Hope this helps,

James