Re: XProc confuses me; recommendations for learning?

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 22:30:30 +0200
To: James Sulak <jsulak@gmail.com>
CC: David Priest <docs@davidpriest.ca>, xproc-dev@w3.org

There is also Roger Costello's tutorial:

The oXygen related notes in the tutorial were a little outdated (last
time I checked) as since then we added built-in support for Calabash.
Calument also comes with an oXygen connector so you can use that as well.

Some XProc related pointers in the oXygen documentation are:

Best Regards,
George Cristian Bina