Re: Calabash and resolvers

From: James Sulak <jsulak@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:41:00 -0500
To: Nic Gibson <nicg@corbas.net>
Cc: xproc-dev@w3.org
Hi Nic,

You might already be doing this, but Calabash should be called with -E
and -U flags when you want to use a catalog resolver:

-E org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver -U
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver

The only other suggestion I can think of is to make sure that
directory containing CatalogManager.properties is in your classpath.

Hope this helps,

-James