W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > xproc-dev@w3.org > April 2010

Re: Calabash and resolvers

From: Nic Gibson <nicg@corbas.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:45:08 +0100
Cc: xproc-dev@w3.org
Message-Id: <1390F118-E944-4D7C-AA8C-93954C1A0394@corbas.net>
To: James Sulak <jsulak@gmail.com>
Hi James

Thanks.  

You've almost exactly identified my problem.

I worked out that the problem isn't with Calabash a couple of hours ago;
I had set up a CatalogManager.properties file with prefer=system when I copied it
from my mac to a windows machine and modified it for the new OS. I have no
idea why I did this apart from possibly complete idiocy :(

User error. Nothing more. Just took me far too long to notice the problem.

Sigh..

nic

On 28 Apr 2010, at 15:41, James Sulak wrote:

> Hi Nic,
> 
> You might already be doing this, but Calabash should be called with -E
> and -U flags when you want to use a catalog resolver:
> 
> -E org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver -U
> org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver
> 
> The only other suggestion I can think of is to make sure that
> directory containing CatalogManager.properties is in your classpath.
> 
> Hope this helps,
> 
> -James
> 
> 


--
Nic Gibson
Director, Corbas Consulting Ltd
Editorial and Technical Consultancy and Training
http://www.corbas.co.uk, +44 (0)7718 906817	
Received on Wednesday, 28 April 2010 17:45:56 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 28 April 2010 17:45:58 GMT