Calabash and resolvers

From: Nic Gibson <nicg@corbas.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:45:24 +0000
To: xproc-dev@w3.org

I'm relatively new to XProc and I've just tried to process a series
of files that reference DTDs. Up until now I've been working with documents
that are validated using RELAX NG so I've not had to resolve anything.

I'm seeing errors that suggest that I'm setting up the resolvers wrongly
as Saxon is complaining about being unable to find the DTDs. I've got
catalogs set up and I know that they work when I'm using them with simple
XSLT transforms and Saxon but I seem to have missed something doing this
using Calabash.

So... how should I be configuring a resolver in this case? I guess I need
to be doing whatever is done differently when using oXygen for this as that
works just fine. Um, help?