Best practices for organizing an XProc project?

From: Tony Rogers <tony@gonk.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:18:34 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Does anybody know of any best practices for organizing directories and
files for an XProc project?

	• I am not sure if best practices from other fields apply here
		• Even if they do, I am not familiar with all of them
	• If it matters: (I'm working on a personal project that currently
uses XSL, and I transform it using oXygen and then upload to Web)

Oddly enough, even though I was so excited to have XProc provide a way
to perform high-level operations on batches of files, when I sit down
to actually write XProc scripts I seem to have a lot of difficulty
deciding what to do next.

Much obliged for anything.  :)

—Tony