RE: Best practices for organizing an XProc project?

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:40:05 -0400
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
> Does anybody know of any best practices for organizing
> directories and
> files for an XProc project?

Not sure whether this can be counted as a 'best practice', but in our
projects, we usually put all our pipelines, stylesheets etc. in a folder
structure (either in the file system or in the XML database) similar to
this:

resources/
  xproc/
  xslt/
  xforms/

So far, this very simple scheme has worked very well for us.

Regards,
Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman