Calabash: requires Saxon SA for XSD validation

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:54:38 +0200
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
  Hi,

  Is there any reason Calabash does require Saxon SA for validation
with XSD?  I guess this is because the PSVI and its integration with
XSLT SA and XQuery SA.  But because the PSVI annotations are optional
on the result of p:validate-with-xml-schema, couldn't we fallback to
Xerces in case Saxon SA is not detected, instead of failing?

http://www.fgeorges.org/