Re: calabash with primary attributes

From: Tobias Vogt <tobias_vogt_@web.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 22:43:21 +0200
To: xproc-dev@w3.org

xmlns:p="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc">

> as I understand things the source and result should be marked primary
automatically[...]

I believe Calabash is correct to not mark the "source" port as primary.
According to the spec:
"[Definition: If a step has a document input port which is explicitly
marked “primary='true'”, or if it has exactly one document input port
and that port is /not/ explicitly marked “primary='false'”, then that
input port is the /primary input port/ of the step.]"

In your pipeline, you have defined more than one input port, none of
which is marked primary="true", so the condition stated above is not met.

Tobias