	From: David A. Lee [mailto:dlee@calldei.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:57 AM
	To: Florent Georges
	Cc: Michael Sokolov; Toman, Vojtech; xproc-dev@w3.org
	Subject: Re: Calumet and relative URIs

	This makes good sense to me, it depends on the context.
	I could imagine a context where it should be relative to a DB
(say in eXists or ML).

	David A. Lee
	dlee@calldei.com
	http://www.calldei.com
	http://www.xmlsh.org
	812-482-5224

	Florent Georges wrote:

		2009/7/29 David A. Lee wrote:

			I've done this before in custom code, and its a
great idea to
			be able to bundle "script data" (say xproc,
xquery, xslt) with
			the JAR files.  It was particularly useful when
I had an
			.xquery file that needed to load a module but
insisted on
			looking in the current directory instead of the
.jar file !
			ug.

			But should it be the "default"? That would add
yet more
			confusion, IMHO.

		  Depends on the context IMHO.  That should be the
default in the
		Facade class aimed to be used in a Java EE environment,
and the
		current directory should be used in the Facade class
used by the
		command line frontend.

		  IMHO.  Regards,