Re: Calumet and relative URIs

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:59:36 +0200
To: Toman_Vojtech@emc.com
Cc: xproc-dev@w3.org
2009/7/29 ? wrote:

> As of version 1.0.9 (to be released soon), Calumet allows you to specify
> (both through the command-line and the API) the base URI for resolving
> relative pipeline/input/extension library URIs. Calumet also supports the
> "classpath:" URI scheme by default, so if you set the base URI to
> classpath:/something, you get the behavior you want.

  Sounds very sensible to me, good!  While I am using XProc mainly
from the command line (or from oXygen) for now, I've investigate a bit
from within a Java EE container, and I hope this will be more and more
used to implement Web services (both SOAP- and REST-based) in the next
few years...

http://www.fgeorges.org/