Re: verbose mode on in Calash 0.6.2?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 08:38:28 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
James Garriss <james@garriss.org> writes:

> Heh, so I'm working with p:validate-with-xml-schema using the px:is-valid
> declaration you sent out this morning, and here's the ouput I got:
>
> $ cd code/xproc; java com.xmlcalabash.Main -a pipe.xpl
> =========
> Before augment:
[...]
> Wow.  Did verbose mode get turned on?  :-)

There isn't (yet) a verbose mode, but you did get the results of
debugging mode. I'm still working on the code for running user-defined
steps. Lazily, I simply created the new pipeline with debugging
enabled. I've fixed that now. You can see all that output for any
pipeline that interests you by using "-d".

> On the positive side, it works (mostly)!

W00t!

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Never contend with a man who has
http://nwalsh.com/            | nothing to lose.-- Gracián