From: Costello, Roger L.
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 6:29 AM
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: RE: What is this simpleType's "base" type?

Thanks again Mukul and Michael.

There must be an appropriate name for "Named simpleType A depends on named simpleType B"

That is, ignoring the details of A, at a macro level simpleType A directly depends on another named simpleType called B. It is useful to identity the sequence of dependent named simpleTypes.

Perhaps, get-named-dependent-type(...)

What do you think about that?

/Roger