RE: What is this simpleType's "base" type?

From: Costello, Roger L. <costello@mitre.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 06:28:57 -0400
To: "xmlschema-dev@w3.org" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Thanks again Mukul and Michael.

There must be an appropriate name for "Named simpleType A depends on named simpleType B"

That is, ignoring the details of A, at a macro level simpleType A directly depends on another named simpleType called B. It is useful to identity the sequence of dependent named simpleTypes.

Perhaps, get-named-dependent-type(...)

What do you think about that?