Re: optional, but at least one required

From: Virginia Wiswell <vwiswell@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:37:26 -0500
To: "Michael Kay" <mike@saxonica.com>,"'Pete Cordell'" <petexmldev@tech-know-ware.com>, "'Marie Bilde Rasmussen'" <mariebilderas@gmail.com>
Cc: "'Virginia Wiswell'" <vwiswell@verizon.net>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

That's a pretty straightforward solution. I look forward to using it
:)

Regarding the previous message, Michael, where does one draw the line
at including every rule in the schema? Some things are more easily
done when processing, for sure. But it's good to know that I can't get
arrested for leaving something out of the schema :)