Re: optional textnode in element

No, that will not work, you cannot define anonymous elements (elements
without a name). Even if you provide a name for the element then you
cannot have the same element inside the same content model with
different definitions.
Union makes a choice inside a simple type while the choice particle
defines what elements go inside another element.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com