Re: Redefine and Import used together - is this valid?

So your saying XSV is correct because a differnt rule/loophole allows it
to ignore the problem causing statement. I guess this si similar to
Michael Kaye's statement about different parsers having different
workarounds.

So as long as I find tools that "workaround this problem" in some manner
than I'm ok? I don't really like that answer either. I can live with
problems in interpretation of the spec, but now it looks like the spec is
creating loopholes if you want to take advanatage of them. I really want
to provide the functionality as described in the earlier message, but I
can't rely on this working or consistently quote the spec to say this is
why some tool is wrong.

..dan

Danny Vint

Specializing in Panoramic Images of California and the West
http://www.dvint.com

Voice:510:522-4703
FAX: 801-749-3229