RE: min occurs

From: Kasimier Buchcik <K.Buchcik@4commerce.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:09:05 +0200
To: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Cc: ML-xml-schema-dev <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 10:33 +0100, Michael Kay wrote:
> > Apparently there's an schema angel called Sandy Gao around.
> > I already fell in love with her...
>
> I'm no expert on the sex of angels or of people called Sandy. I hope you've

I add a 'fell in love with him' to cover the opposite case.

> got it right. Does this post mean I can assume you are male?

Yes, apparently, since, unfortunately not until I already
send the mail, I realized that my remark could produce such subtle
criticism.
So excuse me and let me reformulate it: Due to his/her work, I have
amicable feelings for this person :-)

Regards,

Kasimier