schema editor?

From: Bryan Rasmussen <brs@itst.dk>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:01:21 +0200
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

We're basically running xmlspy here, however I would like to find a better
editor, considering xmlspy accepting all sorts of wrong behavior on my part
made me waste a day trying to find out why nothing was validating anywhere
else.

What xml schema editors are generally preferred (Unfortunately I have to
have an editor competent enough to handle large and complex schema
collections such as UBL 1.0 etc. so I don't think emacs will do it) and what
are the most serious bugs in the editors?

My initial opinion would be Oxygen or Topologi, any other good suggestions
(previous experience with XMetal would lead me to not rely on them) that
said, what tools do you rely on to increase productivity with XSD?