RE: schema editor?

I'm using Stylus Studio. The thing I like most about it is that it's very
easy to validate schemas (and instance documents) against several different
schema processors (including my own, Saxon). Sadly, I think the state of the
art is that you need to check against several processors to be sure of
finding all the errors - and even if the different schema processors agree
that there's an error, it helps to have multiple versions of the error
message so that you have a better chance of understanding at least one of
them. Xerces, for example, is pretty rigorous in finding errors but (in my
view) pretty obscure in the way it reports them.

Having said that, this isn't intended as a criticism of other products.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/