Re: The dubious XML schema test collection

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 09:02:55AM +0100, Henry S. Thompson wrote:

> The XML Schema WG has been preparing a new test collection mechanism
> for a little while now, which addresses many of your suggestions.  We
> hope to announce this RSN.

  Sounds great, really !
 But to quote Linus "Release early, release often"
unless gettting this out has blockers which are not related to
getting the work done, it seems clear to me that putting the current
state in CVS, and welcoming help is the best way to be sure this
really get done "Real Soon". It's clear that in front of the
difficulties faced to actually understand the spec, getting a
really clean test suite is the best you can do (short of rewriting
the spec or getting a full formal description but it's another story)
to avoid disparities in implementations.

 /me 2 euros cents

Daniel

daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
http://veillard.com/ |