querying XML document with schema

From: gayathri veerarajan <gaytri_v@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:28:01 +0100 (BST)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I have wriiten a xml schema file  which contains a substitution group. hence I have two xml documents which uses the substitution members interchangeably.
<?xm version="1.0" ?>
- <camera:PurchaseableItem xmlns:camera="http://www.xfront.com/owl/ontologies/camera/#">
-    <camera:Lens>
-          <Instance>

<?xm version="1.0" ?>
- <camera:PurchaseableItem xmlns:camera="http://www.xfront.com/owl/ontologies/camera/#">
-     <camera:Lens>
-         <Instance>

I wrote a small query in GALAX to retrieve the values of focal length in these two documents  and it gave me an error saying
" Internal Error: Invalid schema: complexcontent element is found "
This error occurs even if I query just one document as follows

import schema namespace camera = "cameraFun.xsd"

for $a in document("cameraTest.xml")/camera:PurchaseableItem/camera:Lens/Instance/camera:size

<cameraSize>{ $a/text()} </cameraSize> }

I have validated the xsd and xml files using XSV , Im sure there is no problem with the files.

I think Galax accepts only  simple xsd files without derived types.

Is there any other query engine for this purpose.

 With Regards ,