<oXygen/> XML Editor & XSLT Debugger 4.0

From: <oXygen/> XML Editor support <support@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:14:11 +0300
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hello,

I would like to suggest you an xml editor for the "Tools" section from
http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema page.

Name: <oXygen/> XML Editor & XSLT Debugger
<oXygen/> XML Editor and XSLT  Debugger covers all the today's XML
technologies offering support for any XML document, working with XML
Schemas, DTDs, Relax NG schemas and NRL Schemas. The powerful
transformation support allows you not only to edit XSLT and XSL-FO
documents but also to obtain documents in the desired output format like
HTML, PS, PDF, etc. with just one click.

Please let me know if you need more information regarding <oXygen/>.

Best Regards,
<oXygen/> Development Team

--
syncRO soft ltd.