Fw: XSV bug? RE: XSV reports a validation error I can't figure out - desperate

From: June <june@strand-bsl.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:31:12 -0000
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
I posted a message on Sunday, February 15, 2004 2:03 PM

Re: XSV bug? RE: XSV reports a validation error I can't figure out - desperate

When I posted it I didn't realise it would contain my personal signature. I now want to either delete the message or at least crop it so all the bits describing me, my job title etc are removed - please help.

I think some one is using my email address as I have had responsed from companies I didn't email.