Re: Problem with .NET - Invalid particle derivation by restriction - next problem

"Hugh Wallis" <hugh_wallis@hyperion.com> writes:

> Thanks Henry - this is a real problem but "sticking to the letter of the
> law" means we have to find some way to fix it. We can still change the
> schemas I suppose but short of having no content model at all I'm not sure
> what to do there.
>
> Anyway, let's suppose we get over that and remove all references to Salary
> from this set of files. Now I get the substitution group error
> ""'http://..../ComplexConcept:Name' cannot be a member of substitution group
> with head element 'http://www.xbrl.org/2003/instance:item'"

That's the same as your previous substitution group case.  Again, .NET
is right by the letter of the REC as originally published, but in this
case two errata were published last year [1] [2] correcting this, and
you could reasonably expect that the .NET parser would have been
brought up to date -- sorry about that.

ht

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/05/xmlschema-errata#e1-22
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/05/xmlschema-errata#e1-17