RE: Problem with .NET - Invalid particle derivation by restriction

Can you use this definition instead. Note that this means that <Director
/> is a valid element, but given that you allow <Director xsi:nil="true"
/> this seems like it may be satisfactory to you.

<element id="ci_Director" name="Director"
substitutionGroup="xbrli:tuple" nillable="true" >
    <complexType>
      <complexContent>
        <restriction base="xbrli:tupleType">
          <sequence>
	     <choice minOccurs="0">
	       <sequence>
		 <element ref="ci:Name" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
		 <element ref="ci:Salary" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
	       </sequence>
	     </choice>
          </sequence>
        </restriction>
      </complexContent>
    </complexType>
  </element>

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably

rights.