RE: Problem with .NET - Invalid particle derivation by restriction

Hmmm.... I'm not sure that 2.2.2.1 is true.  The sequence _itself_ has
min/maxOccurs of 1, but the rule says:

"The particle within which this <sequence> appears has {max occurs} and
{min occurs} of 1."

The sequence in question is not within any particle, is it?  If not, I
don't see how the above sentence could be true.

Thanks,
Priscilla