RE: referencing a schema fails

From: Priscilla Walmsley <priscilla@walmsley.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 19:30:41 -0400
To: <jhaber@haberarts.com>
Cc: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

John,

The content of whatever element contains the "heading" element does not
match the declared type.  It's hard to say what's wrong without seeing
the instance, but note that it is expecting the elements to appear in
the order they are declared: intro, section, heading, para.  It is
probably because either intro or section is missing, or heading appears
before one of them.

Priscilla

Priscilla Walmsley             priscilla@walmsley.com
Author, Definitive XML Schema     (Prentice Hall PTR)

ww.w3schools.c
om":section)),("http://www.w3schools.com":heading)),("http://www.w3schoo
ls.c
om":para){1-UNBOUNDED}){1-UNBOUNDED}'